UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.

UK Mat Surfers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This site has been replaced by a new Forum: CLICK HERE
GoPro Back Mount Try Out Home-1GoPro Back Mount Try Out All-about-matsGoPro Back Mount Try Out Media-1GoPro Back Mount Try Out Shop-1GoPro Back Mount Try Out ForumGoPro Back Mount Try Out Links-1

2 posters

GoPro Back Mount Try Out

GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

GoPro Back Mount Try Out Empty GoPro Back Mount Try Out

Post  GRAYMAN Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 am

GoPro "Chesty" mount worn back to front. Gives a reasonable POV effect, different to using a helmet cam. Kicking does lead to some jiggling and I think it needs tightenening to help reduce this.

The waves at this session were ropie, weak wind swell. Better waves would definitely help.

G

Adrian
    Adrian

GoPro Back Mount Try Out Empty back mount

Post  Adrian Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:54 am

Hi G, am very impressed with the back mount experiment, I get what you mean about the wobble, but I think the visual effect is great, nice to see a ( in my view) good perspective looking forward over the head & shoulders. Sure beats the usual view of hand/mat/valve wave face view. Is this home made or a Go Pro add on? Very Happy
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

GoPro Back Mount Try Out Empty Re: GoPro Back Mount Try Out

Post  GRAYMAN Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:14 am

It's one of these worn back-to-front. I'm hopeful that better waves would need less kicking, hence less jiggling.

G

GoPro Back Mount Try Out Chesty1
    Adrian
    Adrian

Post  Adrian Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:38 am

Yeah, I`m sure the results will be better on a nice glassy wall, but still a great result, good on ya Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:40 pm