UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.

UK Mat Surfers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This site has been replaced by a new Forum: CLICK HERE
Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again! Home-1Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again! All-about-matsHoly Guacamole-It's Happening Again! Media-1Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again! Shop-1Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again! ForumHoly Guacamole-It's Happening Again! Links-1

4 posters

Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again!

piskian
    piskian

Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again! Empty Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again!

Post  piskian Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:21 am

Offshore all THIS week too!Go sick,plead insanity.See you out there.
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again! Empty Re: Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again!

Post  GRAYMAN Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:15 am

I can't get the week off but will be surfing Fri/Sat.

Quality waves all week suits me. It means everyone will be surfed out again so we get the dawnies all quiet and loveley at the back end of the week.

Smile

G
    Blimp
    Blimp

Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again! Empty Re: Holy Guacamole-It's Happening Again!

Post  Blimp Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:47 pm

Total flatness down here on the South coast, nearly went to Croyde at the weekend but could not get a pool car,in hindsight glad now don,t fancy spending a night on the motorway and there is is no hint of surf on the horizon Sad
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:09 pm

Nice little wave around here today and better tomorrow Blimp. Sure it's not getting up to you?

G
    Blimp
    Blimp

Post  Blimp Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:25 pm

Only 2ft and a long wait inbettween the sets,taken a chance and hoping it will be bigger tomorrow but will have to cancel my Pilates class all those nubile women in tight fitting Lycra Very Happy

Just been watching the Eyeball beach camera at Croyde boy does that look good with hardly anyone out going to have to get myself a better car
    Blimp
    Blimp

Post  Blimp Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:06 pm

Wave bouys went up another 3ft so it was past the magic 6ft which means there is a wave on my local but when I got there it was bearley 2ft with the odd 3ft wave and a long wait inbettween sets.My gloves needed a repairing the thumb and middle finger were holed so I cut the fingers and thumbs off another pair of gloves and glued them on which made them fit very tight after a hour I had to get out as I could no longer feel my fingers when I got my gloves off my fingers and thumbs had turned blue I painfully thawed them out in the toiletes under the warm air handryer the goat boarder who wore no gloves was using the other one Very Happy

Should have gone to Pilates

Last edited by Blimp on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I can)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Was that this morning?

G
    Blimp
    Blimp

Post  Blimp Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 pm

No Yesterday
    Bit of a bummer being a South coast surfer at the moment waves just to small to do anything on the only saving grace is I seem to have a much higher wave count than the standups
    Blimp
    Blimp

Post  Blimp Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:55 pm

Need new gloves like the O,Neil ones but pricey , had a trawl on ebay found some that would fit the bill has anyone heard of North Coast Wetsuits a Cornish outfit ?
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:07 am

Blimp wrote:Need new gloves like the O,Neil ones but pricey , had a trawl on ebay found some that would fit the bill has anyone heard of North Coast Wetsuits a Cornish outfit ?

Can't speak highly enough about THESE mate.

On your session... That's the great thing about mats!

cheers

G
    Blimp
    Blimp

Post  Blimp Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Those gloves were sold out asked if they were going to get anymore in to be told that winter is over and they are getting there summer stock in. Ened up buying a pair of O,Neil ones but salesman steered me away from the more expensive ones to cheaper one when I told him I would like them as flexible as possible,we shall see

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:06 pm