UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.

UK Mat Surfers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This site has been replaced by a new Forum: CLICK HERE
Glad I stayed in Bed!!! Home-1Glad I stayed in Bed!!! All-about-matsGlad I stayed in Bed!!! Media-1Glad I stayed in Bed!!! Shop-1Glad I stayed in Bed!!! ForumGlad I stayed in Bed!!! Links-1

5 posters

Glad I stayed in Bed!!!

GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Glad I stayed in Bed!!! Empty Glad I stayed in Bed!!!

Post  GRAYMAN Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Glad I stayed in Bed!!! Turd

After 5hrs in the water yesterday, I decided not to battle the downpours and had a lie in. Glad I did now.

Here's a few text messages I woke up to:

-----

07:56
    SAS SEWAGE ALERT. Sewage is currently discharging at Westward Ho!. This can have a serious impact on water quality. More info: www.sas.org.uk

08:04
    SAS SEWAGE ALERT. Sewage is currently discharging at Porthleven. This can have a serious impact on water quality. More info: www.sas.org.uk

SAS SEWAGE ALERT. Sewage is currently discharging at Godrevey. This can have a serious impact on water quality. More info: www.sas.org.uk

SAS SEWAGE ALERT. Sewage is currently discharging at Porthtowan. This can have a serious impact on water quality. More info: www.sas.org.uk

SAS SEWAGE ALERT. Sewage is currently discharging at Crantock. This can have a serious impact on water quality. More info: www.sas.org.uk

08:05
    SAS SEWAGE ALERT. Sewage is currently discharging at Polzeath. This can have a serious impact on water quality. More info: www.sas.org.uk

------

Top work from South West Water as always. At least the shareholders will be happy.

Good luck to those who are out there.

G
    matt23
    matt23

Glad I stayed in Bed!!! Empty Re: Glad I stayed in Bed!!!

Post  matt23 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:57 pm

My phone was going mad with those this morning the Mrs thought the mat groupies had hacked my phone again.

Its hard to believe that in this H&S obcessed over PC country that we live in they can get away with that!!
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:53 am

Looking at images from South Hams on tele this morning I don't think I'd have got there anyway.

Floods, CSO's going overtime and run off from the fields... South Devon breaks might be best avoided for a day or two. Sad

G
    jezz harty
    jezz harty

Post  jezz harty Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:46 am

the cove up our ways sh*t bound Sad
    (best reef)
    piskian
    piskian

Post  piskian Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:16 am

Polly was ok!Fun wedges and standing waves at high tide.Had to go through flooded road over top of scooter wheels though.
    Surfmatt
    Surfmatt

Post  Surfmatt Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:56 am

I just checked the swell forecast for this week Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:23 pm