UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.

UK Mat Surfers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
This site has been replaced by a new Forum: CLICK HERE
MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Home-1MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP All-about-matsMATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Media-1MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Shop-1MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP ForumMATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Links-1

+3
sinclairio
GRAYMAN
Admin
7 posters

MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP

Poll

Please tick ANY and ALL dates you can make.

[ 7 ]
    MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Bar_left29%MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 8 ]
    MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Bar_left33%MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 9 ]
    MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Bar_left38%MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Bar_right [38%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Poll closed
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Empty MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP

Post  Admin Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:11 am

MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP 10Ten

Hello there my soft matting amigos!

As Matmeet 9 drifts from the talk of the town to be safely tucked into the vaults of the stoke bank, thoughts turn to our next gathering. Tradition says we leave it 3 months or so meaning we're looking at May, and experience says we offer a wide range of dates to get the most takers. South West would appear to be the best bet given the time of year for the next meet.

So then, let us know when you can make by ticking ALL dates you can make in the poll. The date with the most votes will be the one we go for.

The poll runs until April 1st (4 weeks from today). That gives all the emmets a chance to book their holidays! What a Face tongue Razz

So then, get your diaries out and let's make this happen!

Cheers

UK Mat Surfers

PS. That 10 graphic at the top is temporary... Proper one to come. albino

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Empty Re: MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP

Post  GRAYMAN Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:24 am

Perhaps people looking to combine the meet with a holiday could liaise here?

Cheers

G
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP Empty Re: MATMEET 10 - Please give your availability ASAP

Post  GRAYMAN Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:59 pm

I suggest we have this down west as we did N. Cornwall and Dorset last two meets.

Could go Newquay area alternatively.

G
    sinclairio
    sinclairio

Post  sinclairio Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:14 am

Working may 19th in the morning. I will be p*ssed if the 19th wins lol. How many times can I vote? Very Happy
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 am

sinclairio wrote:Working may 19th in the morning. I will be p*ssed if the 19th wins lol. How many times can I vote? Very Happy

You can pick more than one date. Alas, only once each though. Smile

You never know though mate, that weekend might still be the 20th!

G
    Surfmatt
    Surfmatt

Post  Surfmatt Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:09 pm

OK I've just voted for the 19/20th and the 26/27th (can't do the 12/13th). I'll be gutted to miss this meet given that i haven't been able to make the last couple! Come on guys get voting!
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:54 am

So that's 6 at the mo for each date.Level pegging with MM9.

We've gotta makew this a big one surely, it's our 10th anniversary!!!

G
    Gaz
    Gaz

Post  Gaz Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:07 am

12/13 or 26/27 is the only w/e`s that am gonna have any chance of making as they should coincide with availability of a mate to share travel costs
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:11 am

Gaz wrote:12/13 or 26/27 is the only w/e`s that am gonna have any chance of making as they should coincide with availability of a mate to share travel costs

You South Coasters should pool your resources.

Smile

G
    stu
    stu

Post  stu Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:22 pm

I will bust my gut to get to this one but I will not know till the last min due to unknown work situation.
    I will try and keep my schzophrenia under control leaving ultra ego and paranoia at home so i will be coming alone Shocked
    Laughing
    S.
    tommo
    tommo

Post  tommo Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am

Hey folks.
    Just voted for the last date in May but work's a bit of a 'mare for me that month so I may have to pull out at short notice. Try to contain your diappointment if you can Rolling Eyes

T
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:25 am

You can do it Tom!!!

Looking more promising numbers wise.

Smile

G
    tommo
    tommo

Post  tommo Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 pm

I'll do my best. I've got a few working weekends in May all of a sudden.

The following weekend looks much better ........ Just sayin' What a Face
    GRAYMAN
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:33 pm

tommo wrote:
    The following weekend looks much better ........ Just sayin' What a Face

I'll be in Brittany then.

Smile

G
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:25 am

Voting closed and thread locked.

Date confirmed. Please click HERE for details/discussion.

Cheers

UK Mat Surfers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:45 pm