UK Mat Surfers

Welcome to the UK Mat Surfers forum. By logging-in you are accepting that you are solely responsible for any content you publish. You are also agreeing to comply with all forum rules.

Please ensure that all posts are friendly and positive.

Offensive posts will be removed.

Please abide with any requests made by Admin regarding content.

Please be aware that Mark Thomson and Krypt Surfmats are not topics for discussion on this forum.

Persistent rule breakers will be banned.
This site has been replaced by a new Forum: CLICK HERE

First Sighting

Blimp

First Sighting

Post  Blimp on Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:39 pm

A first for me seeing another mat surfer on my local who was none other than old surfer. I was down Highcliffe Sunday with my boss who wanted to try mat surfing , my boss was sat on the rocks after swallowing lots of seawater when old surfer showed up a fun session in 2ft clean and we shared a wave , sorry mate did not see you get out as I would have said goodbeye.
    old surfer

Re: First Sighting

Post  old surfer on Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 am

Hi Jerry,
    Good to meet you and de boss albeit he'd drunk too much (seawater that is) poor guy. Apologies for not doubling up on more waves but believe it or not my wife actually got a half decent shot of the pair of us on a wave! Can't post it up so will have to send it in at some time for G to put up if he will. What a nice day and atmosphere there is there. A good friend of mine from the area (a diehard stand up)who came to watch was even impressed that we were undercutting the shortboarders and getting more rides ha ha. As I was literally passing through and dropped in to see my "kids" (they moved down to christchurch we didn't, mmm something not quite right there), couldn't hook up with you earlier but will let you know next time i'm down.
    Sorry didn't see you both when i ran out off puff and got out but good to be the first other "matter". Cheers mart. Very Happy
    GRAYMAN

Post  GRAYMAN on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 am

Stoke reading this thread.

cheers

G

G-Mat 12, AKA "Geoffrey". (100x70/70d, 3 pontoon with Vulkem Stippleback grip)
    G-Mat 11, AKA "Casper". (70/70d, 4 pontoons with Vulkem Stippleback grip)
    G-Mat 10, AKA "Mr Hankey ". (70/70d, 4 pontoons with Vulkem Stippleback grip)
    G-Mat 7, AKA "Kenneth". (70/70d, 3 pontoons with Vulkem Stippleback grip)
    G-Mat 5, AKA "The Displexperiment". (200/70d, 4 pontoons with Vulkem Stippleback grip)
    4GF Blue Streak Standard (S-FAHT Stippleback grip)
    Traditional Surfing Co "Da Bomb" Bellyboard
    "G" 9mm ply Narrow Guitar Pick Paipo, AKA "Sputnik"
    "G" 9mm ply Paipo, AKA "Jumbo-Belly-Girl"
    "G" 9mm ply Micro-Paipo/Jumbo-Handplane, AKA "The Traipo"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:31 pm